The process of selling new services can be time consuming and complicated, but it does not need to be if you have the right tools and resources to enable the sales process. Customer-ready selling documentation is essential to closing new service sales and helps to align customers’ needs with the right services, set expectations, and affirm agreements accurately. Auto generating these documents can shave days or weeks off of the sales cycle.
Close Service Sales Faster
To close service opportunities faster with frictionless sales motions, equip your sales teams with the resources they need to accelerate the journey from customer need to closed business.
- Align Customer Needs with well-defined service descriptions that both customers and Sales teams can understand.
- Solidify Interests by quickly responding to customer requests for services
- Set Expectations with complete and timely proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs) to describe what will be done, but who, by when, and for how much.
- Agree on Terms with up to date and accurate service agreements, that pull content from a single source of truth.
Essential Customer-Ready Selling Documentation
Customer-Ready selling documentation provides Sales with the ability to deliver consistent and timely communications to customers along the sales journey. Provide your Sales team with access to the following types of essential customer-ready selling documentation:
- Service offers and descriptions
- Case studies
- Use case scenarios
- Financial Justification
- Value statements
- Statement of Work (SOW) templates
- Proposal Templates
- Master Service Agreements
Auto Generating Customer-Ready Selling Documentation
Customer-ready selling documentation will help expedite closing new service business, but the process of creating the necessary documentation must be on-demand and easy; fully integrated with existing systems to provide up-to-date access to customer data, service description, pricing and terms and conditions; and driven by professionally branded templates. Auto generating customer-ready selling documentation requires the following:
- On-Demand capability so that the Sales team can quickly and easily create necessary documentation.
- Template Driven to assure that all customer facing documents are professionally branded and contain up-to-date information.
- Integrated with systems to populate sales documents with available customer data, service descriptions, pricing information and current terms and conditions.
- Customized creation of customer specific proposals from a catalog of service options, descriptions, and pricing.
Help Your Sales Team Sell Services
Service sales can be complex and time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. Provide your Sales teams with the ability to easily generate the up-to-date documentation necessary to drive demand, establish expectations, and set clear and consistent terms and conditions. To close service sales faster, make it easy for your Sales team to deliver fast and accurate Customer-Ready Selling Documentation.